Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Pictures please - forum is lacking some 997 love photos

Tobyone said:
Ah sussed it .
Thanks for the help :wink:

Would never of figured that out on me tod.

Hi nice car mate, In a polite way, the stripes are not needed, it would look better without them.

:thumb:

Boba fett said:
Tobyone said:
Ah sussed it .

Hi nice car mate, In a polite way, the stripes are not needed, it would look better without them.

Whilst I agree, I am all for easily reversible tastes of personality. I used to be a wee bit stayed when it came to mod's but I have softened and binned my sandals to boot :thumbs:

Boba fett said:
Tobyone said:
Ah sussed it .

The dark side made me do it, you know the dark side is strong :starwars: :starwars:

Tobyone said:
Boba fett said:
Tobyone said:
Ah sussed it .

The dark side made me do it, you know the dark side is strong :starwars: :starwars:
put a couple more stripes on and it will almost be wrapped 👍👍 not my cupa tea but my bits of red in my all black interior wouldn't be to everyone taste so each to their own :worship:

HSC911 said:
Tobyone said:
The dark side made me do it, you know the dark side is strong

Any more pics :dont know:

Sorry for these just being iPhone pics and nothing professionally done but here's two from me to keep the momentum going.....and add a bit of Guards Red to the mix.

Attachments

• img_2535_67_176.jpg
    img_2535_67_176.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4,170
  • img_2607_130.jpg
    img_2607_130.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4,170
b9boy said:
Sorry for these just being iPhone pics and nothing professionally done but here's two from me to keep the momentum going.....and add a bit of Guards Red to the mix.

Add some white number plate screw caps to your list too please :hand:

At least put the black ones on the back when you do :grin:

HSC911 said:
b9boy said:

Add some white number plate screw caps to your list too please :hand:

At least put the black ones on the back when you do :grin:

It's on my list my man ;)

80-img_5900_016133cf064b9910a8faad436277ed944901a19b.jpg

One of the great things about this thread is that you Guys worry about things I didn't even know was a thing, and therefore allow me to extend my list of things I may be a little concerned I need to fix but know I will never do anything about unless the OPC could fix it for me without charging, which will never happen
:floor:

My C4s chillaxing this morning at 2am, waiting for the thaw :Dance-Tap:

Attachments

• img_5971_141.jpg
    img_5971_141.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 3,985
Swampy said:

Excellent I have similar on my drive but a photo would require me to get out of bed, and that is never going to happen this morning :D

Main Force Patrol said:
Swampy said:

Excellent I have similar on my drive but a photo would require me to get out of bed, and that is never going to happen this morning :D
I got home from work around 01.15, fighting my way through the snow, ready for bed on a normal day (or night/morning) and was kind of awake to much to hit the sack, Buds & plenty of them was going through my mind, so after zero persuading I had a couple or it could of been more, and a browse through the forum where other members had posted pics of their Porsche's.I then had a sudden urge to look at mine in a very sorry state under an inch or two of snow.
I think it needs a blast, come on spring 👍

Swampy said:
Main Force Patrol said:
Swampy said:

I got home from work around 01.15, fighting my way through the snow, ready for bed on a normal day (or night/morning) and was kind of awake to much to hit the sack, Buds & plenty of them was going through my mind, so after zero persuading I had a couple or it could of been more, and a browse through the forum where other members had posted pics of their Porsche's.I then had a sudden urge to look at mine in a very sorry state under an inch or two of snow.
I think it needs a blast, come on spring 👍

Spring? Spring? Now was that something that I had read about one time?

Can't remember it must of been when I was a kid in the 70s... :sleepy:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back