Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pilot Sport 4S Limited Edition

chowgar

Good people, before you order your new set of boots, be sure to check our these new tyres. The only difference from the standard variant is aesthetic. The sidewall has a vibrant velvet look and texture, so after washing you probably don't need to bother with tyre slik. They cost a little more than the standard ones, I think they look rather good.

They do look lovely. I'm still a fair way off a new set to justify the cost.

Limited edition (limited touch) tyres :floor: Clearly marketing gone mad!

I can just imagine the wife's response to the extra outlay to be told "just stroke them luv, then you'll understand......." :mrs: :hand: :floor:

Attachments

• michelin_new_pilot_sport_4_s_limited_edition_180617_nm0_131.jpg
    michelin_new_pilot_sport_4_s_limited_edition_180617_nm0_131.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 8,771
  • ps4s_limited_edition_le_mans_183.png
    ps4s_limited_edition_le_mans_183.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 8,771
Shame they don't do it for 18 inch wheels :floor:

Ive got better things to do than to sit there stroking the side of my tyres! Madness!

Super looking tyres

Attachments

• 1432d_112.jpg
    1432d_112.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 8,705
Bizarrely though, they weren't available in the 295 size on the Blackcircles website :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back