Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C2S Gen 1- Evans H

Phil 997 said:
keendean said:
Thanks guys, kicking myself. It was a Gen 1 so in budget without me selling various body parts, but best of all, it had a full Hartech rebuild. So a Gen 1 with piece of mind, my last Gen 1 I was a little nervous of an impending bill.

Have you called Hartech to see if they have any rebuilds they are doing for resale or if they know of a customer whos seling to upgrade etc. that way you get first bite :thumb:

Do Sport Design alloys come up often? If so how much.

Yes I found a set of 4 with good tyres on Ebay cost me under £500
:thumb:

Phil 997 said:
I agree with you a dealer that lazy to post an ad like that is going to be lazy when it comes to making sure the cars right for the customer and you can just tell by the state of the rear end in the pics not even bothered to wash a car he expects to get 30k for some of these guys just shouldnt be in business
ps Not sure JET BLACK was a colour for the 997 FFS :floor: :floor: :floor:
Shame as you say looks like a nice spec car

One to avoid - nasty sellers - they punt cars :bandit:

Dealt with them once - never again

keendean said:
Phil 997 said:
keendean said:
Thanks guys, kicking myself. It was a Gen 1 so in budget without me selling various body parts, but best of all, it had a full Hartech rebuild. So a Gen 1 with piece of mind, my last Gen 1 I was a little nervous of an impending bill.

Have you called Hartech to see if they have any rebuilds they are doing for resale or if they know of a customer whos seling to upgrade etc. that way you get first bite :thumb:

Good shout! They have a C4S 2006, so a little older. With a rebuild too, coming up for sale. It's 35k, so 5k over budget. And has the Classic alloys, I'm really not keen on. So, it's over budget and without nice alloys. But, it has a fresh rebuild, warranty, new clutch and will be ready for sale soon.
Man math calculator is melting. It's about 10k more than a non rebuilt C4S.

Do Sport Design alloys come up often? If so how much.

Your welcome use my man maths calculator its the new verison which is heat proof and not visable to the non male eye :grin:
Knowing some cars rebuild by Hartech and others have not had everything done to bullet proof them as the customer was on a budget so will have cherry picked what they needed.
Personally the option to buy a Hartech rebuild to Hartech's spec not a customers is not to be missed for an extra 5k and its a C4S which is usually a higher price anyway. new clutch is min 1k . a hartech warranty which will also be renewable if wanted. Alloys shouldnt enter the equation as are available later , theres no difference between the 2006 and 2008 gen1 cars. Dont take to long thinking mate it wont be available for long. :thumb: :thumb:

and with any luck it will be a proper Porsche colour not JET BLACK :eek: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Its Atlas Grey. Its 35k just chatting with the wife, her question was, Isn't that Gen 2 money nearly. Its top dollar, and they seem nice genuine guys, just paying a lot for a Gen 1. I sold my Gen 1 4 years ago 38K miles C4S to RSJ minter, for 27,500- Arghghgh

It needs spacers and some new alloys, and possible lowering a little, other than keep it standard. Got to Monday to pull the trigger.

They were talking about this car and the trader over on M3 Cutters.

Apparently a chap on there went to view an M3 there the other day, a member of staff lit up the rear wheels showing off and stacked it into a fence/wall.

Can't wash a car... can't pull one out for a viewing... for this reason I'm ouuuuut.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back