Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Customized/Personalized plates

hylos143

I've seen images and videos on the internet of cars having customized car plates: some are funny and some are just impressive. I'm looking to get my car plate personalized. I'd love to receive shops or websites that offer car plate customization and car accessories.

A quick Google search brings up 2 or 3 websites offering pretty much unlimited customization - I used eBay for mine as I wanted it fairly standard.

We were in the queue for the Eurotunnel in Calais on Saturday and the person in front had a plate which was something like

647 JPP

Then underneath was his full name....

My kids were killing themselves laughing and then my daughter went into full stalking mode - within 30 seconds she knew that he was an estate agent from Essex, married with two kids... wife's name etc etc

Scary!

Some bloke posted on the Aircooled Facebook a pic of his rather tasty watch he was popping off about. Within minutes I had his address, understood the layout of his house, how many family members he had there.
All because his fb account was open to see to everyone

Amomo1 said:
Jay. said:
A quick Google search brings up 2 or 3 websites offering pretty much unlimited customization - I used eBay for mine as I wanted it fairly standard.

I agree.

I got mine from eBay, my idea of customizing my plate is adding more features to it. So I ordered a parking sensor. :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FenSens-Smart-Wireless-Parking-Sensor-European-Version/162945742320

Think that is a great idea for the other halfs car so you can watch how they reverse on your phone when your not there :grin: :grin: :grin:

FZP said:
Some bloke posted on the Aircooled Facebook a pic of his rather tasty watch he was popping off about. Within minutes I had his address, understood the layout of his house, how many family members he had there.
All because his fb account was open to see to everyone

So have you now got a new watch?

I got another parking fine yesterday from one of the private firms. Only £35 and I risk parking in the same spot once a week as parking is a nightmare in the area. Been ticketed twice in 4 months so on balance it is cheap parking really.

Any way I am think of getting plates made on my van with a footer that reads. "Payment of any parking charge placed on this vehicle will incur a £150.00 administration fee". They like to take photos of the number plates so will supply their own evidence. Down to them to read it... Time to play their game.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back