Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2018 Spa Six Hours (14-16 Sept)

Longers

Do you want to watch classic Porsches racing against TVRs, Ford GT40s, Shelby Cobras, Austin Healey 3000s, etc. at one of the best circuits in the world? Of course you do!

In addition to the main 6 hour race this excellent event also includes rounds of the FIA Masters Historic F1 and FIA Masters Historic Sports Cars championships, plus races for a huge variety of classic Touring, GT and Sports cars.

For full details of the packages available click here.

Cheers,
L'rs

Hiya Ian - u have me on the classic spa and classic le mans so I may as well make it a triple! Do i get a discount :lol:

astonboy said:
Hiya Ian - u have me on the classic spa and classic le mans so I may as well make it a triple! Do i get a discount :lol:

That's great news Richard! An email is on the way to you :thumb:

Of course you qualify for the "frequent flyer discount" ... which will kick in when the Euro excahnge rate returns to 1.35 :D

infrasilver said:
I went to this 6 hour racing last year and it was a great event and will definitely go back at some point.

Yep, it's a brilliant weekend. Although the 6 Hours is the main event there are plenty of other excellent races as well, plus all of the paddocks to explore and at least 1 lap of the wonderful Spa Francorchamps to be walked :wink:

Hi Ian - could you resend email with link/details in again please. Use [email protected] which is my desktop please. Excellent Spa event and looking fwd to Le Mans (if I can get the beast up and running! - bloody engine and gearbox back out this weekend :roll: :roll: TY

Hi Richard

Apologies for the delay. The auto email notifying me of your topic reply was sitting in my junk folder...

Email will be with you in a moment :wink:

2019 dates for spa and monaco classic

Hi Ian - sent a PM as well. Have u got 2019 dates please and can u pencil in Alan and I . The two cars we will bring have a collective power of 1250 BHP and one is detuned!!!

Cheers

Richard

Hi Richard

Thanks for the PM :wink:

The Spa 6 hours usually takes place mid September (this year it's 14-16 September). You are already on my mailing list so I'll let you know as soon as the 2019 dates are available.

Cheers,
L'rs

PS that's seems like an unfair amount of BHP for 2 cars :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back