Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Amount of air con gas required

k11pol

Spa-Francorchamps
I have just replaced the 2 condensers on my 2006 C2s. The front end has been removed for a respray so I had a look at the condensers and decided to replace them while they were freely accessible and after inspecting them it was clear to see that they were deformed in the areas where debris has destorted the fins to a point that if I held a torch at one side you could barely see the light coming through so would suggest the air flow wouldn't flow so easily either. It was also an ideal opportunity to clear all those leaves and dirt from the surrounding area.

My question is does anyone know the correct volume of gas to re fill it with ?

900 grams R134A .

If the system has been open to the air for a while ( 24 hrs ) then you should replace the dryer as well .

If both condensors have been replaced then thats about 15 ml of pag per condensor that needs to be added .

The place thats refilling should have the details ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back