Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WTB, Anyone thinking of selling their 996.1 GT3?

NENO

I'm looking to buy a lovely and cared for 996.1 GT3!

I'm aware it's not perhaps the best time of year and that seems to be backed up by the amount of stock Pistonheads currently shows, so I'm not in a big rush or keen to pay over the odds but I'm also aware that the best ones often change hands without seeing a dealers showroom.

So if anyone has got a one that hasn't been crashed and is thinking about selling please drop me a PM

Cheers

if you can stretch to the 996.2 GT3 then speak to Stroller, he had a stunning example he's looking to shift for peanuts and ribena

911UK said:
if you can stretch to the 996.2 GT3 then speak to Stroller, he had a stunning example he's looking to shift for peanuts and ribena

Thanks I have spoken to him, it's a gorgeous machine alright and an absolute credit to him, it's just that I prefer the mk1

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back