Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone after a Turbo? Almost too good to be true?

shantybeater said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-Porsche-911-3-6-996-Turbo-AWD-2dr/222848166635

The cheapest manual 70k miler i've seen in years!!

I know who bought this, a few issues but was a good buy none the less.

Baron is a dealer lives close to me , deals mainly in high end supercars and has a celeb client list. this must be something someone has PXed looks like a cracking buy even if you had to spend a few K on it :thumb:

Great price. Like that aerokit.

How can a dealer not spell their home town, though?

Looks like its sold now , wonder if the new owner is a forum member ir will appeare on here. :thumb:

Seen this car over on m3 cutters, seems to be a good buy. One or two usual bits to do

I think the price is more likely simply a function of the mileage actually.

It's being sold by Portiacraft, a retailer, so the big ticket items should be covered for at least 3 months minimum.

The last I heard they're reputable. Probably safer than a private sale at that sort of price.

Didn't know these cars were that sensitive to mileage, it's only 7800 miles a year, hardly intergalactic.

I certainly would've checked it out if I haven't just bought one.

Private are £30k minimum, trade close to 40's :dont know:

Even C4S's are creeping up to the £30k mark :?

:thumb:

Must be that interior colour :floor: . Also hard to tell if it needsuch doing to it.

the other me said:
I think the price is more likely simply a function of the mileage actually.

:yeah:

100k+ mile watercooled 911s just aren't desirable in the UK.

It does seem great value-for-money but this car would have been sub £20k in 2013.

It's being sold by a reputable dealer so will make a great purchase for someone just looking to experience a fantastic car on a tight budget.

I bought mine to drive and enjoy, having said that I still like polishing my cars.

Looks like it's had an 'S' badge on in it's time. Turbo badge is too far left, off centre! :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back