Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Caught at 130mph and not banned. Join the army.

carkid

Sao Paulo

If he had have been banned, it would probably only be for a month. Don't see why they just didn't ban him for a month and fine him.

If I were him I'd ave pleaded for a ban as it's better than 6 points.

536 miles of "roads" on the Falklands, max speed limit 40 mph...so it could be done in under 14 hours. Is this guy following a porsche sat have for it to take him 6 months to complete the tour? :dont know:

G2 said:
536 miles of "roads" on the Falklands, max speed limit 40 mph...so it could be done in under 14 hours. Is this guy following a porsche sat have for it to take him 6 months to complete the tour? :dont know:

Slightly misleading title (no way?)

One of the reasons was it would delay his tour to the Falklands, which he'd have been named to go to.

Personally, I'd rather lose my license than have to go to the Falklands for half a year :dont know:

His career is kaput now. He'll struggle to get past Major unless he is in the illuminati of the military world. All the officers I've know, have pulled the pin at major once they get overlooked for one or two promotions.

Aston Martin? The car in the pic is a Jag F-Type so I guess he's had to downgrade now that he has 6 points on his licence...

I know the REME do a lot of spannering but it's disgraceful if they expect their officers to drive military vehicles :what:

Officers don't drive they command, read the map and generally get everybody lost :thumb:

Not a bad car at 26!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back