Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dragy Performance meter - Better than vBox?

AdeD

Just ordered a Dragy Performance box after reading rave reviews about it. All tests show it's as accurrate as a VBox but easier to use and cheaper...

Anyone here tried one yet?

You can do all that and more with Harry's lap timer and an iPhone for about a tenner.

Granted iPhone gps rate isn't the quickest at about 1hz. If this gives you 10hz rate and if it would work with other apps as a external gps then not a bad deal but there are cheaper things out there that will do that too.

Senoj said:
You can do all that and more with Harry's lap timer and an iPhone for about a tenner.

Granted iPhone gps rate isn't the quickest at about 1hz. If this gives you 10hz rate and if it would work with other apps as a external gps then not a bad deal but there are cheaper things out there that will do that too.

1Ghz is way to slow to be accurate. I wouldn't take any of those recordings seriously...

ragpicker said:
Report back on how it compares to the box please.

I'd be very interested, I particularly love how small it is :thumb:

A mate has one already, done a few runs with both this and the vbox and the recorded times / slopes etc were identical. :thumb:

AdeD said:
Senoj said:

1Ghz is way to slow to be accurate. I wouldn't take any of those recordings seriously...

ragpicker said:
Report back on how it compares to the box please.

I'd be very interested, I particularly love how small it is :thumb:

A mate has one already, done a few runs with both this and the vbox and the recorded times / slopes etc were identical. :thumb:

I've back to backed it with v box lite, not a lot in it..

Wait.. What??
1 billion cycles per second is "way too slow"? :eek: :eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back