Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Been after a limited Edition BMW M5... the video !!

FZP said:
Doncaster BMW is a Stratstone shop from memory. As far as tatts go, the intimidation with those went out long ago before the advent of deconstructed coffees with avocado smash and beard flowers.
Having lived 2 villages away from there, i know the site well. The video where he filmed it was their holding hard off to the side and would have taken 30 meters of driving to make it appear on the forecourt. In between those two points is their valeting team. Why wouldn't you ask them to throw a sponge over it :dont know:
To be fair they generally have well specced and priced cars from when I was looking at M cars, so keep an eye on them in the future.

Haha, you're right about the tats. When I was kid tats on the hands or neck meant 'watch out mother****er' Not the same thuggish effect these days...

Ok, let me guess- Barnby Dun?

Norfolk & Idea said:
FZP said:
Doncaster BMW is a Stratstone shop from memory. As far as tatts go, the intimidation with those went out long ago before the advent of deconstructed coffees with avocado smash and beard flowers.
Having lived 2 villages away from there, i know the site well. The video where he filmed it was their holding hard off to the side and would have taken 30 meters of driving to make it appear on the forecourt. In between those two points is their valeting team. Why wouldn't you ask them to throw a sponge over it :dont know:
To be fair they generally have well specced and priced cars from when I was looking at M cars, so keep an eye on them in the future.

Haha, you're right about the tats. When I was kid tats on the hands or neck meant 'watch out mother****er' Not the same thuggish effect these days...

Gosh I'd be frightened to pick the Ka up now, if I was to buy it, that colorful snowflake has now left its mark on me, whats the other hand like, need another vid and some man juice on the drivers seat bolster to find out...

Ok, let me guess- Barnby Dun?[/quote]
Correct! Or as my mother called it when she came to visit....Bumbily dun
Of all the places you could have picked how did you end up with that choice?

FZP said:
Of all the places you could have picked how did you end up with that choice?[/quote]

Its a performance edition its rare if you do indeed want one.

FZP said:
Of all the places you could have picked how did you end up with that choice?[/quote]

Everyone lives in Barnby Dun. Plus it sticks in my head as a cycling route circuit... cheers :thumb:

Norfolk & Idea said:
FZP said:
Of all the places you could have picked how did you end up with that choice?

Everyone lives in Barnby Dun. Plus it sticks in my head as a cycling route circuit... cheers :thumb:[/quote]
Never stop in Stainforth.....youll end up walking home

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back