Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Clocked Ferrari's

mzmini

Ferrari have admitted that it allows main dealers to use a DEIS tester to roll back mileages on used models :eek: to gain a higher resale value,
so much for a nice low mileage example from a franchised dealer :grin:

Attorney David Brodie, who represents Root, said in a statement: "This internal Ferrari bulletin appears to confirm exactly what we suspected all along, that the odometer rollback device has been in place in Ferrari dealership service departments nationwide, if not worldwide, for many years – that the odometer rollback procedure was sanctioned at the highest organisational level," he wrote in a statement

never ever trust a mileage reading

too much money involved, the most seemingly trustworthy person, will look you in the eye and say as far as i know its a genuine mileage,

i have been browsing z4 coupes recently, amazing how many low milers i am seeing.

Hi Ragpicker at a guess if a car is 30 months old never had a test so no mileage recorded
and as for a service history well I think that a Ferrari dealer might have a blank book in a draw somewhere :thumb:

A good friend of mine reckons Ferrari are the most clocked cars EVER!

alex yates said:
A good friend of mine reckons Ferrari are the most clocked cars EVER!

I have been hearing this about Ferraris for at least the last 20years . it was common knowlege in the late 90s funny how easoly we forget these things until there mentioned again.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back