Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TMPS Disable

SGH said:
I plan on new sensors when tyres need replacing.

When that time comes give Exel Wheels a call. Chris W will do you a good deal on the whole lot.

Connecting or disconnecting the unit only takes about 10 mins, it's just under the plastic shrouding under the bonnet.

Another vote for Chris at Exel, who just refurbed the wheels on my 997.1TT. Third time I've used him over the years - always great. He was quite happy to fit sensors I supplied. Got OE Huf sensors from Germany for 290 euro for the set with the valve stems. I replugged in the unit, got Northways to recode it while it was in for a service and 5 miles later, all working again.

Etyre's fitted me four sensors for £198 and they. Come to your house to fit them and rebalance your wheels in the price. I think the prices have increased slightly since then though

petes said:
Connecting or disconnecting the unit only takes about 10 mins, it's just under the plastic shrouding under the bonnet.

Another vote for Chris at Exel, who just refurbed the wheels on my 997.1TT. Third time I've used him over the years - always great. He was quite happy to fit sensors I supplied. Got OE Huf sensors from Germany for 290 euro for the set with the valve stems. I replugged in the unit, got Northways to recode it while it was in for a service and 5 miles later, all working again.

Just got these wheels Chris he is going to fit sensors for me do you have link to sensors you bought ?

Attachments

• img_8363_606.jpg
    img_8363_606.jpg
    888.2 KB · Views: 3,183
Sensors

Hi Gaz, which ones for the 997 tt?

I cant find the link however the box they came in was TPMS24.de and were £136.00

http://tpms-24.de/navi.php?qs=99760

cant confirm which one are the right ones maybe best to drop them a note

Cheers mate. Will message them.
:thumbs:

SGH said:
petes said:

Just got these wheels Chris he is going to fit sensors for me do you have link to sensors you bought ?

Nice!

Link was

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/22276867...714e8317100&bu=43110507620&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu

Not showing anymore at the moment, but maybe worth contacting the seller. He was very helpful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back