Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911uk discount at Top Gear exhaust, Bridport for GROUP BUY

Count me in for 996 Carrera 200 cell 63mm big bore x-pipe cats please :thumb: 8)

Possibly manifolds too :thumbs:

Count me in for a lovely shiny set of PORSCHE 911 996 CARRERA 200 CELL Xpipe SPORTS CATS 2.5" 63MM please.

I do have a question regarding clamps and all the associated fittings. Are these available from TOPGEAR also? If they are is it possible to have them in stainless also?

Gents , Alex from Topgear dropped me a quick message this morning . He thanks you all for the interest and support and is not ignoring you.
He will be replying shortly and answering any PMs.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks for the update Phil. :thumbs:

I notice they have the 993 non turbo system back in stock. Count me in for a set please :thumbs:

Can I add my name here please

Mild sport silencers
200 Cell Sports Cats

I saw there is a bundle option for these two, is this eligible for the same deal on top?

Ive mailed Alex for details but Im in for 996 turbo boxes, cats and manifolds if the group buy materialises.

16 potential sales (if my counting is right) - not bad for a group buy and says a lot about the product on offer. :thumbs: Over to you Alex. :thumb:

Gents I will drop Alex an email , he may be tied up at a trade show but if he cant get onto the group thread I will pass any feedback from him to you guys. :thumb:

:worship: 16 orders! The power of 'tinternet never fails to amaze me.
Sounds like a real win win for everyone, what a great result :thumbs:

good news and great to see. I need to get in touch with alex for a price on the sports boxes and 200 cell cats.

Likewise, 200 cell and the mild sport I think I'll go for.

I have heard from Alex , he will be back soon :thumb:

Martyg said:
I'm up for this, 200 cell x pipe for a 2002 C4S. Only thing is not sure whether to go for the normal size or the 63mm with reducer. Is there much difference?

Also for 20% off I'll take a 200cell x pipe for my early 3.4 996.

Do we know whether there's much difference between the big bore and standard diameter ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back