Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Coast to coast

G2

Different way to spend a Friday. Breakfast at the Mersey. Afternoon fish and chips at whitby.

Attachments

• img_0076_214.png
    img_0076_214.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,126
  • img_0074_147.png
    img_0074_147.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,126
  • img_0093_608.png
    img_0093_608.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,092
Sounds like fun way to spend the day ,sun is shining and driving a 911 what more do you need :thumbs:

Think it might need a clean. I owe Yorkshire one pheasant.

Big bird went POP :frustrated:

Attachments

• img_0092_150.png
    img_0092_150.png
    872.4 KB · Views: 3,100
What a great way to spend a Friday. :thumb:

My wife wants to watch the sunrise on the east coast one morning then drive across to the west and watch it set that night. It's about time we got around to doing it this summer.

Cracking car too by the way. 8)

Ouch I hope there's no damage.

All good thanks :thumb: just a few feathers and a bit of claret.

Some stunning roads. Huge thanks to infrasilver for the road recommendations :thumb: :thumb: that road past the RAF base on the moors is epic.

Relatively short coast to coast circa 4 hrs honest.

Full English, Fish n chips and pheasant for Sunday lunch!

That all worked out well!

One of my favourite 911's :grin:
Sounds like a brilliant day, hope the chips were good too.

Thanks boys. Off for a steak in the toon with one of my oldest pals. Great day👍 Hope everyone's got plans for the weekend :thumb:

Where did you start from Graham, what part of God's Country ? :D

G2 said:

Some stunning roads. Huge thanks to infrasilver for the road recommendations :thumb: :thumb: that road past the RAF base on the moors is epic.

That will be the A169 to Whitby, it's fantastic as you say. Blakey ridge from Hutton le Hole towards Guisbororough is another epic route which Performance Car then Evo used to favour. Shame about the pheasant !

s70rjw said:
G2 said:

That will be the A169 to Whitby, it's fantastic as you say. Blakey ridge from Hutton le Hole towards Guisbororough is another epic route which Performance Car then Evo used to favour. Shame about the pheasant !
me and a mate do the A169 to Whitby have breakfast and be back before anyone knows we gone 😂 nice car for it!!

Such a lovely colour on a 997. Stunning

wildej said:
Where did you start from Graham, what part of God's Country ? :D

South to North Liverpool Thursday. Stayed at the folks , then Crosby/blundlesands coast to Whitby :thumb:

s70rjw said:
G2 said:

You and silvermilnec are spoilt with those roads! Don't tell the boys in the south or we will all come up!

Tuned the satnav off and headed north from Whitby. Stopped on the tops to extract the pheasant and have a brew :thumb: I might put the partly cooked Bird in the fore sale section.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back