Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black Wheel Nuts

I have just purchased x4 silver bolts for £6 each , from opc , so try opc first for availabilty and price.

OÅ• just paint them black :dont know:

On my hunt for bolts i did stumble across black bolts from a well known porsche parts supplier. Not being funny but i shall resist from plugging them , as more often than not they are dearer than opc and lead times are shocking !

It will not take you too long to google that mob though

Yep price and stainless quality look fine.

What wheels are you running ?

As length of bolt must be ***** on . Too long or too short can be a problem . One pal had upgraded to custom allys , tight ignorant arse used old standard bolts and one front wheel fell off around a long left hander !!!!!

Luckily only a hub and his pride were dented

I can only recomend the OPC ones as thats all i know im afraid .

There are 2 different types depending on if spacers are fitted .

On a Porsche set then a red cap is for spacers , none red cap for without (standard )

The black ones have a higher torque setting .. 100lbft is standard but they are set to 112 lbft.

Since they started permitting 160Nm on silver bolts I just use that instead of the old 130Nm.

Frazerpart are worth a look

To the guys that have bought the OEM ones, don't they rust again like the factory fitted items? Its one thing that really annoys me on my wheels is the rust coming through.

And I've already had them resprayed once...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back