Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Searching for a Car - PK51 AYV

PK51AYV-C4-996

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Lapis blue 996 C4 going by the reg PK51 AYV, This was my fathers car and the first manual I drove and would like to find it again...

If the owner is on here or someone can point me the direction of the owner it would be much appreciated.

Andrew

Hi Andrew

:welcome: to 911uk

If it helps your search for a while that car was run on Reg No. L60 TMG but is apparently back on the original plate now. Last MOT on 21/9/17 showed it had done 87,487 miles and hasn't been used much in the last 3 years.

Welcome Andrew, hope you find you Dad's car!

Sorry to butt in Terry but how did you find that reg. no information?

Robertb said:
Welcome Andrew, hope you find you Dad's car!

Sorry to butt in Terry but how did you find that reg. no information?

www.regit.cars

Hi

I purchased my C4s for portiacraft about 8 months ago im sure if you contact Harry he will put you in touch, nice outlet to do business with.

Welcome

Thanks for your help guys I'll give portia craft a call, cant believe I missed it on piston heads, thought i'd been keeping a beady eye out on there...!

The interior pictures are interesting, must of been retrimmed because it originally came with blue coloured seat centres! :)

Thanks again, will let you know how I get on!

Regards
Andrew

Hi Andrew

keep us all informed m8 - let us know how you get on

Osh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back