Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Brooklands (Byfleet)

siy

Just wanted to express my feelings towards the guys at Porsche Brooklands in Byfleet. A fantastic bunch of guys, who all love the Marque. Very helpful - clearly enjoy themselves and that comes across with great customer service. I have been in other marques for the last four years, and returning to Porsche is even better with their support. I live locally to them, and they genuinely improve the ownership proposal. My Panamera is in today for new steering wheel and a sat nav upgrade.

Top guys, who actually care!
Simon

Totally agree with that. :thumb:

I live closer to West London, but for me the whole attitude and level of service you get from the guys at Brooklands means its first choice for me every time.

+1

They gave me a very competitive quote for work on my 944 and did what they could to reduce costs as further work was required. They kept me informed of progress and were really keen to keep an older Porsche on the road and in great condition.

Their open days are also highly recommended, their hospitality and passion for all things Porsche is first class.

Agree, used them last week....great bunch of guys who really know how to put their customers first, will definitely use again.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back