Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne's natural iPhone holder

mhadek

Just found out how to save money on all those fancy phone holders. Lodged against the ashtray edge, iPhone 7 (and 6) perfectly wedges in between the dials. And holds there perfectly. Enjoy.

Attachments

• iphone_holder_138.jpg
    iphone_holder_138.jpg
    969.2 KB · Views: 3,812
mhadek said:
Just found out how to save money on all those fancy phone holders. Lodged against the ashtray edge, iPhone 7 (and 6) perfectly wedges in between the dials. And holds there perfectly. Enjoy.

Why ?

There is satnav on the PCM and on one dash dial if you want it ...!

phone is best placed out of sight ...... no distraction then ....

Then concentrate on driving ..!

Well, I'm not sure this handy tip has anything to do with satnav (BTW it's Waze in the pic - PCM doesn't have it integrated) or concentration. It's was meant to be just that - a handy tip for the rest of us ;-)

Works with Android too. The ashtray lid is nicely sprung to hold it in place. Google maps or Waze are a whole lot better than PCM satnav too.

I use the ashtray for my Cheetah speed camera detector, which fits nicely with a bit of velcro securing it in place at the required angle!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back