Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

It's official

That's lovely. Congrats. Although that picture of the interior is a little misleading. Mine is only that colour in only the brightest of sunshine. That combo you've got would be quite rare.
The wheels are interesting as I've got the same. It took me a while to bond with them. After a clean and in the sunshine it makes me not want to change them. The black on white is hard to resist though like Sponge has got. Enjoy in good health :thumb:

A couple of examples of turbo wheels done in anthracite (mine is the cobalt one)
8)

I was told that forged wheels like these can be diamond cut more often than standard cast wheels due to their increased strength. No sure if there is any truth in this though?

Attachments

• 997ttpercent20wrappercent201_234.jpg
    997ttpercent20wrappercent201_234.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 2,479
  • wp_20170402_14_11_58_pro_934.jpg
    wp_20170402_14_11_58_pro_934.jpg
    930.5 KB · Views: 2,479
Not often a fan of white cars but this is lovely, great interior colour combo too :thumb:

+1 for the Fuchs :thumb:

Lovely looking car, is the front bumper an option ?

Nice tints (had to be careful to type that correctly!)

I always fancied having that done on mine, just never got round to it.

I love the mocha colour aka Sport Classic interior,
Ive got a 997.2 in white happens to be my favorite colour too. mines got black seats & alacantara head lining,
Like the retro stlye of these cars & nice interiors, I would love a set of Fuchs look alloys, on my shopping list. :thumb:

Hamster75 said:
I love the mocha colour aka Sport Classic interior,
Ive got a 997.2 in white happens to be my favorite colour too. mines got black seats & alacantara head lining,
Like the retro stlye of these cars & nice interiors, I would love a set of Fuchs look alloys, on my shopping list. :thumb:

I am still debating what to do with wheels :?

You guys with white cars , they look so good with dark alloys and a ducktail it just adds to the retro classic look of a white 911.I remember going to the OPC a few years ago during the winter and in the showroom was a white gen2 with roof bars and skis fitted it looked totaly stunning :thumb: :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back