Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 Used Prices Dropping Soon At All?

REKX

Hey guys, so I have a 997 C2 tip at the moment.

Lovely car, the drive and performance but the interior and technology side of things is getting a little bit old for 2018 for me.

I would like to upgrade to a 991 Carrera PDK, but prices seem a little steep at the moment for my budget. I will be buying from Porsche themselves as my current car I've probably spent a few grand in maintenance over last three years, so cars from Porsche automatically come with 2 year warranty which can be extended over time.

So 992 is anticipated to be announced or come out this year or next year, do we think the prices will drop? My goal was to spend around the 40k price point, does it look like happening any time soon?

I've pretty much decided to sell my Porsche this summer and buy a 6 series BMW. And I will begin shopping for a new Porsche soon after that (keep the BMW as the daily driver/comfortable long journey machine).

I think I will probably go for a cayman 981 from Porsche, which are on for around £30k from Porsche with the 2 years warranty which seems very reasonable.

But of course 911 is where I want to be, so after that whenever I can afford to, I will switch the Cayman for a 911.

Thoughts or recommendations?

Haven't seen a 991 below £50k yet, but havent looked for a few months. I think you might struggle with that budget to get an OLD 991 at that price point. Perhaps a 997.2 as PCM is a bit more modern with a pdk might be a stop gap for you?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back