Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996tt on ebay

uk996

Spa-Francorchamps
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-911-3-6-996-Turbo-AWD-2dr-640-BHP-Monster/192456933511

Interesting car. Have asked for reg and vin. Asked about history and recent work. Asked if retail sale.

No response at all. Strange.

So the person who is "winning" the bid doesn't know if it's written off, if it's been looked after etc.

Something to hide ? Shill bidding ??

s-l1600.jpg

Have you given 'Strattons' a call. :?:

It's on their website for £37,990

So obvious that I didn't think to call :sleepy:

I sent an ebay message a few days ago and expected a reply.

Just called them. No docs at the moment, it's being sold on SOR.

5 Owners, HPI clear. More details soon.

hmmm, GT3 isn't turbocharged. Need to find out what SOR means in reality with respect to warranty etc.

Need to find some time to traipse up to W.Midlands.

I guess the original spoiler rams have failed and a fixed wing has been fitted instead.

uk996 said:
I guess the original spoiler rams have failed and a fixed wing has been fitted instead.

Knock off another £1200 for that then :sad:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
And ask why the spoiler is up to :dont know:

I know this wrangles some people but mine is occasionally up after washing and drying as you need to access the underside. Easy not to think about lowering it when clicking some snaps on your smartphone.

Scholester said:
I know this wrangles some people but mine is occasionally up after washing and drying as you need to access the underside. Easy not to think about lowering it when THE MRS OPENS THE BATHROOM DOOR AND SURPRISES YOU.

Fixed that for you :grin:

On a serious note, just trying to help the OP out by making sure that it's not broken :thumbs:

I prefer mine 'up' too...I am talking about the CAR!!! :D

Is this the same one that Brookspeed had for sale about a month ago? Very similar if not, went for £38k I believe

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back