Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Startup screens for Pioneer AVIC please

petes

Hi everyone

I'm swapping my PCM 2.1 for a nice new Pioneer AVIC this weekend. Have got the Connect2 mount and cables - hopefully should be quite straight forwards - fingers crossed.

Anyway - I'd be grateful if people could post their nice Porsche logo startup screens - getting ahead of myself, but still ;-)

Thanks

pete S

Pete , I have 3 Porsche splash screens PM me your email and I will ping them over to you mate :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Pete , I have 3 Porsche splash screens PM me your email and I will ping them over to you mate :thumb:

Thanks Phil - on its way.

pete S

I've just hadmy pioneer fitted this week, with the Connect2 kit. Here's mine, not the greatest splash (Phil would you mind sending me yours too? I'll drop you a PM - Cheers)

Attachments

• img_2564_843.jpg
    img_2564_843.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,310
toddy2 said:
I've just my pioneer fitted this week, with the Connect2 kit. Here's mine, not the greatest splash (Phil would you mind sending me yours too? I'll drop you a PM - Cheers)

no probs mate let me have your email by PM :thumb:

petes said:
Phil 997 said:

Thanks Phil - on its way.

pete S

Pete, email sent mate :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
toddy2 said:
I've just my pioneer fitted this week, with the Connect2 kit. Here's mine, not the greatest splash (Phil would you mind sending me yours too? I'll drop you a PM - Cheers)

email sent mate :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Phil 997 said:
toddy2 said:

email sent mate :thumb:

Received :thumb:

Great hope they are what you wanted , I didnt inc the scantliy clad AiB girls one as thats for personal use only :floor: :floor: :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back