Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BMW M5 E60 (V10)

Marky911 said:
I agree with the sentiment on this thread. Epic cars.
My old boss bought one new in '07 ish. It was something else.

I'd love a Touring version. Only worry I have is that whilst the owners reports above are good (although conrods sound like a big job), when you read other websites, people make out that you'd have to be a mad man to run one that's out of warranty.

I hope I get to scratch the itch one day. I may just settle for an RS4 Avant though. 4.2 V8. Although they aren't a patch on an M5 and aren't without their own issues, such as coking heads.

Anyway as I've said before we are living through the golden era of the motor car. Enjoy it and sample what you can. I just need my numbers to come up tonight so I can buy that Carrera GT. :grin:

I don't mind a few internet "horror" stories as it helps keep prices down. All high performance cars are costly to run.

BMW Comprehensive warranties for these are not too painful.....For a sub 60k c@r with a BMW history you would pay approx a grand a year which in my eyes is worth every penny.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back