Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Even more red....

barefoot

I originally had my centre console carbon dipped to match the rest of the dash but as I prefer bright things I bought a red one off a guy on the Facebook owners forum... I prefer it in red but am sure others don't as usual 😎

33483t3.jpg

169536c.jpg

I like it, makes the interior seem lighter, then again my whole interior is red so not sure my opinion is worth that much! :thumbs:

Do you fancy selling the dipped one?

It's on ebay under boxster parts. I paid £140 Inc postage for mine if you want it now that's the price.

Kev

Love it. Quite striking

Osh

Personally I love the red and the red armrest works well with the red inserts on your seats and door panel inserts , also assume you have red seatbelts :thumb: :thumb: ah just spotted they are black think red would be good IMO :thumb:

I kind of like the painted centre console..... "not a fan" of the various red leather bits...

which is as you predicted :D

Do like someone making a car their own for its own sake though!!!

demon said:
I kind of like the painted centre console..... "not a fan" of the various red leather bit

Too much red for me too, sorry OP :sad:

Centre console is a winner, but the doors are a bit overkill in my eyes :thumbs:

I would have done the centre console and left it as the red stitching looks great!

:thumb:

I reckon red seat belts front and rear would finish that off nicely. I still prefer my old Savannah interior to the drab black of my turbo.

This is what I would do:

Add red seat belts and console button surround in black.

Lose red on doors, seats and the leather console parts.

All for mods and personalising so at the end of the day, if you like it then that's all that matters :D

Attachments

• red_or_dead_144.jpg
    red_or_dead_144.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 2,183
HSC911 said:
This is what I would do:

Add red seat belts and console button surround in black.

Lose red on doors, seats and the leather console parts.

All for mods and personalising so at the end of the day, if you like it then that's all that matters :D

You having a quiet friday at work mate :grin: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
You having a quiet friday at work mate :grin: :thumb:

Every day is a Friday at work for me...the real hard work starts when I get home :sad:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back