Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted 997 X97 tequipment gear knob

Phil 997

I know this is a very long shot, but I missed out on a used one recently at a fair price so thought I would see if anyone had one they dont need or want that I could buy. leather colour doesnt matter :thumb: Please PM me if you have got or know of one :grin: :thumb:

Attachments

• 7457764684_00380ee6b7_242.jpg
    7457764684_00380ee6b7_242.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2,134
Oooh, have a carbon fibre one on my turbo. Nice!!

kozzi said:
Oooh, have a carbon fibre one on my turbo. Nice!!

only good if you PM me your address and tell me you leave the car unlocked at night :floor: :floor: :floor:

Thefinn said:
didn't RXP want a handbrake it's worth a pm to see if he will half a kit with you

Depends what the kit costs new mate think they are over 1K which wont work as £250/300 ish was where I was at for one :thumb: othewise I will stick with my alcantara knob. :grin:

Thefinn said:
my kit was about £900 but that still puts you at quote a bit more if you go halves. looks like you will have to stick with your furry knob until eBay comes through.

:grin: :grin: my knob feels nice but I ideally want a bigger thicker one :eek: and like the look of the X97 :thumb: the other option is to go for the Function first 2" knob extension kit

http://www.function-first.com/products/interior/shifter-riser-kit

you can polish the x97 one :hand:

just keep an eye out and you should get one, when I first started looking there was one on eBay and since then I think I have seen two on rennlist and that's over about 4 months.

Thefinn said:
you can polish the x97 one :hand:

just keep an eye out and you should get one, when I first started looking there was one on eBay and since then I think I have seen two on rennlist and that's over about 4 months.

I will mate, also let me know if you spot one :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back