Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hold my beer and watch this....ouch

Ouch! It WAS a nice car.

It's going to take a bit more than T-Cut to buff that out! :eek:

"Car was like brand new pre accident" maybe because it was :D

Surely it's had too much damage at the wrong end of a 911 to be worth anything like that money. :eek:

T8 said:
Surely it's had too much damage at the wrong end of a 911 to be worth anything like that money. :eek:

:yeah:

:floor: £58K

Substantial damage to bodyshell, rear offside suspension ripped off and engine probably impacted. Unlikely to be fixable to even a moderate (and safe) standard. :nooo:

Although I'm not by any means an expert, I've seen less damaged cars that were write-offs. Though I guess that's what this is...

Wonder what they paid for it?

Just posting the reg for future googlers of bargain 991.2's

RV17 NMZ

it says in the add Turbo? is a GTS a Turbo, if so funny how the impact as sealed the side intakes up :dont know: or is this one of the new generation small turbo things with no intakes?
And yes it will prob take another 60k to repair :floor:

diverzeusy said:
it says in the add Turbo? is a GTS a Turbo, if so funny how the impact as sealed the side intakes up :dont know: or is this one of the new generation small turbo things with no intakes?
And yes it will prob take another 60k to repair :floor:

Yes. Model year 2017 was the changeover to all turbos bar the GT and R derivatives.

I get the impression that the GTS may be a Porsche GB car. Can you look that stuff up?

FZP said:
I get the impression that the GTS may be a Porsche GB car. Can you look that stuff up?
As in Porsche experience centre Silverstone? Type car ???

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back