Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How about an olive green 996?

Fastlane

How about a PTS (Paint To Sample) green 996 with natural leather interior? I know I shouldn't, but I can't help but like it!

img_3404_da90e047f63e151afb83a01779870939868ff241.jpg

img_3405_df29ff5e1497bbc160bd831ccd095c52fe16684f.jpg

img_4390_1d5be0c0f3fd8c6db7d5ccb7edf26e8fb030606c.jpg

More details on this thread on Rennlist: https://rennlist.com/forums/996-forum/1043875-pts-green-coupe-1-of-a-kind.html

agree it should not work but strangely I'm quite drawn to the colour and combination :?:

Looks very natural in the foliage.. Just don't park it in the woods you might never find it again!

I reckon green is the next big colour. It's not dissimilar to the new Singer Williams - inside and out! What incredible forethought by the owner... A couple of decals and some deep dish Fuchs and at last this 996 owner's day has come!!

Attachments

• 964_kasa_porsche_nin_williams_performans_ve_singer_ile_gerceklesen_tarifsiz_restorasyonu_kokpi...jpg
    964_kasa_porsche_nin_williams_performans_ve_singer_ile_gerceklesen_tarifsiz_restorasyonu_kokpi...jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 7,506
  • singer_dls_g_4000px_online_872_786.jpg
    singer_dls_g_4000px_online_872_786.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 7,506
Contrary to what my parents told me.....it turns out that two wrongs do make a right!!

Jay Man said:
Contrary to what my parents told me.....it turns out that two wrongs do make a right!!

:floor:

You are so right :grin:

Looks lovely :worship:

:thumb:

I really like that too. 8)

I saw that on Instagram, it really shouldn't work. But it really does very well!

on paper that is hideous............but i love it! What a great colour combo for a big road trip.

Amazing how much lighter it looks in sunlight, almost a different colour.

The reflections on the Rennlist pics are unfortunate, makes is look scratched and dented.....

I am with everyone else, when I saw the thread title I thought "god no" but I actually really like it and as said, green and tan is quite a retro combo a nice set of Fuchs on it would really finish it off :thumb:

It's clearly speaking to your base roots - it's a tree, guys, brown and green!

(But I like it too!)

I`m struggling with this one, the Singer Williams is just divine :cloud9: the 996....................Just No, certain cars suit certain colours and all that :grin:

This reminds me of the PTS LHD 991 cabriolet that OPC Reading had on their showroom floor for a while about 3 years ago. Very similar colours outside and in - and I thought it was stunning. Convinced me that air-vents in body colour was actually a very worthwhile option - for someone at keast.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back