Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OMG...Hope it all goes back together!

mun802

Silverstone
Car in with Designls for full interior rertrim.

Attachments

• 20180207_141925_125.jpg
    20180207_141925_125.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 3,451
Subscribed!!! I take it you have seen Ade's thread? Well worth the trauma. I am hoping to do mine next winter.

I only wanted the headrests doing :D

He had quite a few Porsche steering wheels and other parts being retrimmed and looked great tbh.

Can we ask how much this is gonna cost . . . roughly?

Wow!!! Watching with huge interest, hoping to add some interior trimming in the near future myself.

Cant wait to see the result!

Been there, i know exactly how you felt when you saw that :eek: . Don't worry it'll go back together perfectly with not a single creak or rattle afterwards and it'll look stunning. Look forward to seeing the finished result :D

It's in safe hands !
He did my bran new 991 and did a fantastic job :thumb:

Haha..... Been there !!!! I'm sure it'll all go fine.... Looking forward to seeing it all done !!!

Mine this time last year...

mun802 said:
I'll let you know when its finished

Surely you must have got an estimate - ???

More importantly, why and what? Are you getting a different colour, C.F, two tone?

Pip

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe-nee-g
Back