Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: 997 Carbon Folding bucket seats

apollokre1d said:
No worries I did not take it that way :thumbs:

I know it is allot to spend and took me a while to "talk myself into it" especially given how comfortable the sport seats are but I love the look of them.

I actually blame isysman and another forum member AdeD for this :)

A 997 911R would be pretty cool, a bit like the CSR cars RPM do?
https://rpmtechnik.co.uk/csr-builds/

:D :D :D :D Sorry bud, you'll thank for me it when you get them though 8) :thumb:

AdeD said:
apollokre1d said:

:D :D :D :D Sorry bud, you'll thank for me it when you get them though 8) :thumb:

hehe I am sure I will :)

I am going to try get the 9e break upgrade at the same time in preparation for the 9e28 upgrade later this year, slippery slope :lol:

apollokre1d said:
AdeD said:
apollokre1d said:

I am going to try get the 9e break upgrade at the same time in preparation for the 9e28 upgrade later this year, slippery slope :lol:

It is indeed a slippery slope, the stock brakes are pretty darn good though, you shouldn't need to upgrade them for the 9e28.

AdeD said:
apollokre1d said:
AdeD said:
apollokre1d said:

It is indeed a slippery slope, the stock brakes are pretty darn good though, you shouldn't need to upgrade them for the 9e28.

I think you are right for a normal 9e28 but I am going to run their race fuel map too which takes the times to low 20's :)

apollokre1d said:
AdeD said:
apollokre1d said:
AdeD said:
apollokre1d said:

I think you are right for a normal 9e28 but I am going to run their race fuel map too which takes the times to low 20's :)

I run 0-300kmph in 21secs (possibly better soon 8) ) on pump fuel and stock brakes are fine, even from 210mph ;-)

AdeD said:
I run 0-300kmph in 21secs (possibly better soon 8) ) on pump fuel and stock brakes are fine, even from 210mph ;-)

You win :) Do you track your car at all?

apollokre1d said:
AdeD said:

lol, it's not a competition, we all need to go fast :D

No i haven't done yet but i think i may give it a go this year.

AdeD said:
apollokre1d said:
AdeD said:

lol, it's not a competition, we all need to go fast :D

No i haven't done yet but i think i may give it a go this year.

I mean't whether or not i need the breaks upgrade :)

apollokre1d said:
I mean't whether or not i need the breaks upgrade :)

Split the difference in what i've saved you, i'll send me bank details over :D :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back