Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 GT3 - Lower end values

crash7

For those in the know, a question if I may..,

996.1 GT3, based on a private sale, where would you expect a high mileage car to price?

Lets assume, non club-sport, standard color (silver/black) circa 75k upwards miles, average condition.

I know of one that went for low 40's around 12 months ago, was this a one off bargain or where the market is at?

Is a 996.1 GT3 achievable for low/mid 40's?

Opinions please

IMO in a word, no.
And whilst there was indeed a couple of silver cars that sold in the £40-45k price bracket a year ago, one of them wasn't quite the bargain it looked.

Agreed. Private sale price would start with a 5 surely?

crash7 said:
For those in the know, a question if I may..,

996.1 GT3, based on a private sale, where would you expect a high mileage car to price?

Lets assume, non club-sport, standard color (silver/black) circa 75k upwards miles, average condition.

I know of one that went for low 40's around 12 months ago, was this a one off bargain or where the market is at?

Is a 996.1 GT3 achievable for low/mid 40's?

Opinions please

What Slippy said

There was the 996.1 GT3 from Singapore with almost 100k on the clock that sold for low 40's on ebay but that was an exception

Anything sub 50 would have been a Cat D write off

Otherwise it's a circa 50-55k+ market with higher mileage and more of a comfort spec

these are still 55-60k cars for starters

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back