Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheshire/Manchester coffee or beer meet?

Hi all.
Can I say it was a pleasure meeting you all today, a great bunch of guys. Considering the poor weather it was a great turn out for a first time meet and looking forward to many more.
:thumb:

Yep good turn out and worth the trip in the bad weather to meet you guys :thumb:

:hand: Next time I 'should' be in the 964............... :roll:

Thanks for organising and let's try and make it a monthly event :bye:

Ideally I need to have a good look over the Maclaren with a Colini stick next time as they have piqued my interest :roll:

great turn out - so many "local" owners

unfortunately this is the only photo I took of the meet.

Attachments

• image1_514.jpeg
    image1_514.jpeg
    645.1 KB · Views: 866
Hi guys, Nice to meet up with fellow petrol heads, liked the pub & the overflow car park is good.

Was fun to get out & use the car, shame weather wasn't nicer to give more time to look at all of the other cars, Ime up for next time.

I've already washed mine & put it back to bed in garage.

The McLaren was a bit fab! but I like seeing them all 15 -16 cars at a glance.

Regards Graham :thumb:

You did one better than me!
Alex has a couple he's going to post up later.

Was hoping to gatecrash the meet but unfortunately had other commitments this morning - I'll try to pop along next time... :thumb:

FZP said:
You did one better than me!
Alex has a couple he's going to post up later.

Great afternoon (and morning) mate. Thanks for sorting everything!! Thoroughly enjoyed it and glad we stopped on for lunch. Is there a record for coffee meets? Didn't realise it'd be up to 5 hours :grin:

And a pleasure to meet everyone who came too. Only took a couple of snaps:

UwAwrlz.jpg

UdB1NYH.jpg

d3jG0eM.jpg

.....and don't deny grinning like a 'Cheshire Cat' as you blasted off from leaving us at the roundabout Frank.....car sound AWESOME!!!!!!! :lol:

As I pulled away and you opened yours up it sounded tops. That replacement exhaust you got is worth every cent!

Great photos of great cars.

Really like the side decal on the white 997 :thumb:

Great to meet a few local owners - pity about the weather but a good turnout despite the monsoon conditions :drive:

I owe for two coffees next time but I'm sure you won't let me forget!

cheers all

Richard

I agree Richard
Talk about picking the days. Glorious Friday, appalling weather on Sat and wake up to a sunny Sunday. Hopefully next one will be better.

Looks like it was a good meet, sorry I missed it. I've been out of the country with work so in a brief spell home the 'Boss' had other ideas!!

good turn out, unfortunately I was getting "in" as most of you where getting up :grin: so had no chance of being awake in time :hand:

Hopefully I'll make the next one and I may even have a porsche on the road by then :roll:

ps did Zingari bring his pop up chair :?:

jonttt said:
ps did Zingari bring his pop up chair :?:

:hand: I' saving that for when you come along so I can get comfortable whilst you bamboozle me over your 993 valuations. Ideally I'll also need a rubber ring for comfort.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back