Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

19" staggered Vertini Magic alloys NOW SOLD

robbiej said:
so they would fit a turbo....

would black wheels on a black car work....am I second in the queue?

Robbie , I think the answer is YES,YES,YES :grin: :grin: :grin: double black and triple black is very popular and looks very aggressive. :thumb:

robbiej said:
Phil you like spending my money.....

yes I want

:floor: :floor: hopefully Iby will let you know if they are still available mate :thumb: :thumb:

robbiej said:
so they would fit a turbo....

would black wheels on a black car work....am I second in the queue?

Yes these have come of my turbo.

The murdered out look always works 8) and yes 2nd in queue as Nervy gets first refusal.

Gorgeous Alloys. :thumb:

thanks for the clarification chaps - mine is a C2s so don't think they would have fitted anyway - they are lovely wheels

On a different note, how is the Black Widow getting on :dont know:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:

If you are referring to my widebody project? then yes its coming along nicely need to get some updates posted. :thumb:

Thank you all for your enquiries, the wheels are now sold and have already been despatched.

Iby said:
Thank you all for your enquiries, the wheels are now sold and have already been despatched.

Not surprised the most stunning wheel for a 911.

Iby said:
HSC911 said:

If you are referring to my widebody project? then yes its coming along nicely need to get some updates posted. :thumb:

I was :thumbs:

And yes, you do need to 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back