Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

STOLEN: Orange air cooled Porsche - Knightsbridge

Pip1968

Not mine and blatantly copied and pasted from PH:

Seen being driven away at 1258 (I think he means 0058) from Knightsbridge, London on Tuesday 30th January 2018.

Continental Orange. Black interior. Black pinstriped seats. BBS wheels. Old Kuhmo all season tyres. Demo labels in engine bay showing oil change dates. LHD. Dansk stainless exhaust. Odometer at 133,000 (Kms). 2 stickers on rear screen "Big Sur" butterfly and "Life's too short to drive boring cars". Electric aerial won't fully collapse.

Recent engine rebuild.

I thought I would put it up to be neighbourly to a fellow Porsche driver :wink: It was protected with a steering lock but was out on the road.

Pip

Attachments

• stolen_30jan2018_689.jpg
    stolen_30jan2018_689.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 10,899
What a shame. Lovely looking car, most probably already on the continent unfortunately.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back