Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Harbour Cars Chichester ?

SGH

Nurburgring
Any one had any dealings with Harbour Cars Chichester ?

I went to look at a C4S there today they seem a nice helpful bunch with well presented cars.

Just wanted any info on how they sort warranty claims and their aftersales service?

They seem to have a very good rep on here mate :thumb:

I know someone who used to work there and he would agree with Phil - solid reputation

I went in with a friend last week who was looking at the yellow GT3. I'd agree seem really genuine and helpful, no pressure sales.

I bought my Cayman R from them a fortnight ago.

Very helpful and nice guys. I dealt with Chris. The 12 months warranty they provide is very good.

And it struck me when I was there that they only sell top quality cars. This was confirmed by my mate who's an independent buyer and seller of prestige and performance cars. He told me Harbour are up there as one of the best dealerships.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back