Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mini Cooper S R56 thoughts please..

Well we placed a deposit down on the grey Cooper S.The condition is exceptional and it has a great spec including the pano roof.

The drive was impressive and it had bags of grunt.The steering was probably less communicative that I remembered but in the context of it being a shopping trolley its all good.

To be honest the only reason I haven't owned one myself up till now is that I still have a minds eye image of Colin and Justin mincing around in a brace of red coopers back in the noughties
:what:

Well played. Hope it goes well for you both.

Cracking looking bit of kit. Perfect condition. Just the kind of thing for an easy going time during the week, before spending the weekend raising your heat beat and having a right old bit of fun. All 'sweet on the outside' but happy to let you get up to some seriously naughty stuff when no one's looking. Great find :thumbs:

Oh and the car looks okay too :wink: :grin: :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back