Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I''m back (you said I would be )

Back in 2.....
coffee_beans.gif

kneelsuckers.gif

HSC911 said:
Back in 2.....
coffee_beans.gif

kneelsuckers.gif

Agree, take mine with you to save me a job.

I don't think there is a more striking car for sale today.

What took you so long? :floor: :floor:

Quite the collection!

Welcome back again :)

@Rockunrolla Lovely Lambo but where does it sleep? Your garage looks too narrow for it.

Hey, welcome back 0AUE!!!

Loving the Lamb chop, but glad you are back in a proper car again :thumbs:

Good to see you back Dave, I presume you must have found garaging, best colour Lambo, lovely, get where you are coming from wrt too much car and not driver control. :hand:

Welcome back!

Can I be noisy and ask why the C2s as opposed to any other model? Lamborghini looks the dogs! and I'm assuming cost wasn't a factor.

HSC911 said:
silvermilnec said:
Welcome back!

Can I be noisy

Don't be too noisy
drums3.gif

I am trying to watch TV :tv:

:grin:

:floor: :floor: bloody predictive text

Great looking cars, welcome back :)

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the California. I have looked at these a few times, as Ferraris go they seem to represent relatively good value.

MC

Hi guys , thanks for the warm welcome back :thumb:
To answer a couple of questions

The lambo does fit in the garage by a few mm each side and I have to climb out the window to get out , ha ha, it's true !

The California is a brilliant and very under stated Ferrari , easily keeps up with Italias , is super aggressive and very load , pops and bangs etc ,, best valve one you could buy.

I chose a C4s 997 as addition vehicle because the 997 that I last had was when I recall having the most fun and the most engaged drive , i went for the 4 simply for the look of the wider rear end ,,,

Cheers beers
:viking:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back