Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FF shifter cable ends

Haha, you never knew I was a humanitarian

I read another thread on rennlist and one chap said the OEM ask with these bushes was the way to go so let's see. Btw I have the OEM ssk in my car so you will get the full low down you are looking for but it will take a few weeks as I don't think he is back for a while and I need to find the time to fit them :thumb:

Thefinn said:
Haha, you never knew I was a humanitarian

I read another thread on rennlist and one chap said the OEM ask with these bushes was the way to go so let's see. Btw I have the OEM ssk in my car so you will get the full low down you are looking for but it will take a few weeks as I don't think he is back for a while and I need to find the time to fit them :thumb:

Great looking forward to hearing what you think mate as you must find the same as me the SSK is nice but its a bitch when cold and not that rifle/bolt action we hear so many positive things about :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back