Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Desirable turbo

Alfaian said:
silvermilnec said:
Anyone bought it yet???

I'm at the rugby otherwise i would have :lol:

I have children to feed otherwise I would have :grin: :grin:

God I'd love doing some mods to the interior

Painted console and new steering wheel would be first!

My mate was after this car, its not a 1.5 but it was nice with those seats in. I don't know why its still saying for sale, as it sold a while ago.

I guess dealers like a good SPAM :dont know: :dont know: :dont know:

Phil 997 said:
I dont think its a gen1.5 as it has the PCM2.1 the 1.5s I have seen have PCM3 but it does have 9k of carbon folding buckets in leather and alcantara. my gut feel is its 5k to 7k over priced given the mileage, which I guess someone would pay that premium to get the buckets as most dont have them.

I couldn't tell a PCM 2 from a PCN 3 in those pics :) BUT I've just noticed the ad says the car is May 2008 so it's definitely a Gen 1.

The high premium is for those beautiful seats but it doesn't look like that's enough to sway people as they've had it for a while.

silvermilnec said:
Alfaian said:
Doesn't look like a gen 1.5 to me.

It has the original pcm unit just painted black but those seats look fantastic.

Good spot, I did think the 1.5 was only on 2009 cars, can anyone confirm that??

PCM3 fitted to MY09 cars which were factory built from September 2008 onwards.

Hope that helps clarify

Romans of St Albans seemed a somewhat 'Arthur Daley' establishment when I visited once.

Completely rammed forecourt, no salesmen around.

There are no Arthur Daleys in St Albans. They get stopped at the border controls and sent back to Watford :p

resigner said:
There are no Arthur Daleys in St Albans. They get stopped at the border controls and sent back to Watford :p

:grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe-nee-g
Back