Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

which insurance approved tracker

robbiej

the car has a Porsche tracker but its £220 a year, is there better Insurance approved trackers out there? I see some plug in to the OBD part etc

I know in the future I can get a Insurance without the need for a tracker

but I need one now!

I insured with Classicline, who didn`t ask the `tracker` question.

I'm interested in this thread as my Insurance broker has offered me a substantial discount if I fit a tracker. Has to be Thatcham Approved though.

:popcorn:

So it does. I must have had some sort of special deal on mine. I paid £56 for the annual renewal just a few months ago.

Even so, it's a good unit & you're not talking to a call centre when you call them up, it's generally Richard their MD. They will also do stuff like geofence on demand which can be handy.

I also use a different unit in one of my other cars which gives all the power to the user (no central monitoring). I can remotely cut off the fuel pump & see live map position etc. with that one. Not Insurance approved but on that vehicle I don't require it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back