Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Gen 1 Turbo Coupe Wanted

JCCS

Hi All

I am looking to buy a Gen 1 997 Turbo Manual, Either Silver/GT Silver/ Grey/ White or Black considered. Around 50K mileage max with the usual extras and including chrono no more than £55k

If anyone has a decent one for sale let me know as i am ready to buy, Have checked online and nothing is currently making the grade.

Justin

I went and drove a tip and loved it so have purchase one so no longer looking, thx to all anyway!

JCCS said:
I went and drove a tip and loved it so have purchase one

Another convert. :thumbs:

Don't be a stranger JCCS. Post us pics , stories etc when you get the car.

:welcome: to the Turbo club. :thumb:

Good on your for test driving it first, hope to see pictures of the new car :)

Its a cat D so I would say its overpriced regardless of mileage,not to say its not a decent car i would need to see pics of the damage.

Gazc2 said:
Its a cat D so I would say its overpriced regardless of mileage,not to say its not a decent car i would need to see pics of the damage.

Completely missed that it was a CAT D :oops:

JCCS said:
I went and drove a tip and loved it so have purchase one so no longer looking, thx to all anyway!

Good call. I was the same. I was in the 'only ever a manual' camp until I drove my first 996 turbo tip. 46k miles in a '6 turbo tip and 20k mikes in a '7 turbo tip later, I'm happy to leave the overpriced manuals for the 'real' drivers among us :thumbs:

In anyone is interested I am putting my 56 plate Gt silver manual turbo up for sale next month with 42500 miles. I am keeping my black on black tip as it's a joy to live with.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back