Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GUARDS RED

Well they are sticking at £44k so will leave it a few more weeks and if it's still there try them again.

Think it would look good with set Fuchs wheels and lowered and sports exhaust but guess this would invalidate OPC warranty.

Attachments

• image_1_564.jpg
    image_1_564.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 4,554
That looks a really nice car low mileage, I think they are biding their time for a buyer soon or come spring, I think its would be great buy if you got it at 42k or 44k for that matter.

My 997.

Attachments

• 20170519_161156_1_793.jpg
    20170519_161156_1_793.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4,383
Guards red suits the 997 so well. So much win in this thread!

Stick to your guns OP try again towards the end of the end too, the flexibility on price depends on many factors beyond the initial margin they have when they bought the car in.

Seasonal slow sales and monthly targets figures could be good for you!

good luck

SGH said:
Well they are sticking at £44k so will leave it a few more weeks and if it's still there try them again.

It's been reduced to £41,995.

My favourite colour! Closely followed by yellow...

My feeling is its a sports car and ideally should be highly visible!!
But TBH I have ended up just going for the car I liked rather than the colour in the end.

My 1st was a 997.1 in silver and my current is a 997.2 in Cream (Cocoa interior)

The 1st car never looked special in my opinion - compared to a yellow or red model.

I actually love the Cream but I live in Germany so it was actually underpriced cos people think it looks like a taxi :floor:

Set you budget (sounds like you have) and find the car you like at that price.

If you like the colour, so will many other people when you come to sell.

Best of luck in your finding what you want.

Colour can be quite divisive: I was thinking about a Guards Red 911 until someone said that it'll soon look pink in the Dubai sun. Hmmm.

The problem with the very bright cars is that they tend to be knob-magnets, attracting all the wrong kinds of attention, if you see what I mean...

I think I'm going to have to get my cars wrapped in BRG. Except the GTI which just looks right in Candy White.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back