Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Zunsport Grills Fitted.

I found the Zunsport grilles needed a fair bit of fettling to get them right on my Cayman. Sold them in the end and went for something else.

No brainer in my mind to protect the cards/cons.

OP, looks good!

The return of Marty Wild said:
I found the Zunsport grilles needed a fair bit of fettling to get them right on my Cayman. Sold them in the end and went for something else.

No brainer in my mind to protect the cards/cons.

OP, looks good!

Cheers!

Mine fitted without any fetling whatsoever but it may have helped that the PU was off the car so I could work from both sides. You get to see what the clips are trying to achieve from inside the PU which helps with locating them.

Jcx said:
What was required to remove the bumper?

I printed off a guide from the 'net last year - may have even been this forum. I will see if I can locate it once more and will post a link. It's like anything of this ilk....takes an age the first time you do it but once you know what you are looking for then I am sure it will be a doddle second time round.
After successfully tackling the exhaust and replacing plugs & coil packs not so long ago, the front end was none too tricky.

Bumper off can only be a good thing :)

Scholester said:
Jcx said:
What was required to remove the bumper?

I printed off a guide from the 'net last year - may have even been this forum. I will see if I can locate it once more and will post a link. It's like anything of this ilk....takes an age the first time you do it but once you know what you are looking for then I am sure it will be a doddle second time round.
After successfully tackling the exhaust and replacing plugs & coil packs not so long ago, the front end was none too tricky.

Top man thx. :thumbs:

Scholester said:
PT022016 is the code to use for 20% discount when ordered direct from Zunsport. They are great quality and arrive within a day or two. Pretty sure they do them for 996 so fill your boots :thumb:

Thanks for the code. I'm still not completely convinced about the look of them, but have ordered some.

Magic919 said:
Scholester said:
PT022016 is the code to use for 20% discount when ordered direct from Zunsport. They are great quality and arrive within a day or two. Pretty sure they do them for 996 so fill your boots :thumb:

Thanks for the code. I'm still not completely convinced about the look of them, but have ordered some.

At £165 delivered (set of three) they are not a huge gamble. I think when you pull out the festering crap that's trapped in the crud collection points, you will be converted :thumb:

Package arrived from Zunsport today. Just need them to post the remaining set that was overlooked.

Magic919 said:
Package arrived from Zunsport today. Just need them to post the remaining set that was overlooked.

?? As in you didn't order three sections? The website is a bit higgledy piggledy and the refer to the Turbo version as Carrera Turbo so just make sure the correct kit is being ordered. :thumb:

I ordered the set of three and they sent me just one set, whereas I'd ordered two sets.

Magic919 said:
I ordered the set of three and they sent me just one set, whereas I'd ordered two sets.
Ah yes, I see the signature 😏

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back