Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Almost 30k miles on my GTS.

Agreed, keep it. The turbo is mighty but you'll miss that howl. And they are so good looking. I would have bought one when looking but at the time they were still 80k so couldn't afford it. Would have saved me a wedge in the long run but anyways...

-- 997 -- said:
Without being absent minded or slow on the uptake etc :lol:

What has the GTS got over the Turbo, meaning what's are the specs making it that good etc?

Cheers

J

In addition to the usual GTS 'goodies"; I think I was lucky to have acquired a very high spec car which the original owner decided to build with a full Ackrapovic system, ceramic brakes, PDK box, sunroof and a lovely interior (to match / reflect the colour of the brakes).

As a fellow GTS owner , Im biased :grin:
Still find car addictive, even more so with recent addition of fabspeed X pipe.
God knows how it sounds with your full system!

PCCB very rare option for a GTS, on what is likely to be a sought after car for years to come. Your not racking lots of miles up...

Keep it ! :thumbs:

-nice! With your usage I can't see it going down in value if maintained properly.

There will always be faster options (Turbo) but unless you are looking for more involvement (GT3), I think you're definitely better off sticking with what you've got 👍🏼😎

I agree - I love my 997 GTS as much now as when I bought it new!!

I like to change car quite often and after buying my 997.2 C4S Cab in 2015, the urge to change duly arrived 2 years later, hence the GT3 arrived last summer. It's an awesome/special car of course, but I suspect if I'd bought the GTS I also looked at in 2015 I'd still have it. I totally get the urge to see if the grass is greener but I go along with the popular vote in this case :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back