Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mats..... Custom Colours and OE stuff

v8fettler

Having now been hooked on getting my belts webbing changed to a different colour, I'm now looking for some Mats, just to help give the interior a bit of colour (Black/Black/Black... :nooo: )

Can people post there choices here, especially if they have a link to some Custom Mats (colour choice being key, not your name cheaply embroidered on the edge!).

Need to be Tailored and very good quality obviously!

I've seen the Diamond quilted things on ebay, not for me, not in leather anyway, also seen some ribbed ones, but still feel odd putting feet/shoes on leather?

so my car mats arrived today.

unfortunately the passenger side seems a bit off, i have emailed them...

neJQhfZ.jpg

Here versus the previous mat, which shows that it's too narrow.

jGNScBe.jpg

What's the quality like verses oe??

to be honest, OEM quali is probably better

i had to pick their "luxury" line which is the second lowest, as i wasnt able to get the premium ones with the red border...

i think ill try my luck with another shop..really like the red border

Thats for the bose equiped cab cars the sub is in the passanger footwell on bose cabs , all coupes whether bose or not have the same front mats as the sub is in the back. :thumb: :thumb:

Attachments

• porsche_911_carrera_997_3_8_997_carrera_4s_cabriolet_tiptronic_s_awd_2dr_s3206509_9_209.jpg
    porsche_911_carrera_997_3_8_997_carrera_4s_cabriolet_tiptronic_s_awd_2dr_s3206509_9_209.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 5,121
The best red trimmed mats I have seen were in a Boxster GTS in Silverstone OPC.

They were exactly the same as the genuine Porsche mats I have but with red edges and the Porsche logo in red.

They are what we all want, well, if you have red seat belts !!

Jam911 said:
The best red trimmed mats I have seen were in a Boxster GTS in Silverstone OPC.

They were exactly the same as the genuine Porsche mats I have but with red edges and the Porsche logo in red.

They are what we all want, well, if you have red seat belts !!

That sounds interesting how do we try and source them??

I know mark pearce as advised just order boxster mats as they are the same size. Do we just quote same model year as our own cars or will it be the model number?

So OPC Leeds of no help but that doesn't surprise me :roll:

I have looked everywhere but can't find anything ...

silvermilnec said:
I know mark pearce as advised just order boxster mats as they are the same size. Do we just quote same model year as our own cars or will it be the model number?

The ' cheap' way to buy front mats is to order a set of Boxster rather than 911 mats

The only thing is if you have a 911 convertible with BOSE, order a Cayman with BOSE set as they have the cut out in the passenger footwell,
this applies to 997 gen 1 & 2 not 991
Boxster with bose has the bose amp set up under the roll hoops

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back