Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Wheel Nut Set - Where to Buy

davidjf7 said:
Martian said:
Genuine Porsche ones will again rust after a year or two, I got over this by buying titanium ones, circa £350 from PorscheShop (!) quite a few years ago and still look as new.

On a side note, I also had a bad experience with Design 911, won't use them again. Saying that, PorscheShop aren't very good either!

Had a terrible experience with Porscheshop and from what I can tell, Design 911 buy parts from OPCs and then mark them up :grin:

To be fair, I have to say that I had an issue with an order once with Design 911 (my mistake) and had a lovely chap in support help me. They have a huge number of SKU's on the website so I can't imagine it's a dive of a shop, though I don't doubt that the stuff is marked up and you can find it cheaper elsewhere. Personally, though, I haven't run into issues with them. I guess it just depends on individual experience and who you deal with support wise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back