Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My C4S is for sale...

squelch

I've just posted a classified ad for my 2003 C4S and thought I'd mention it here on the forum to kick it off...

996 C4S Tiptronic S Coupe. 2003 / 03

65k miles. FSH. MOT to June (No Advisories)

Midnight Blue Metallic with Leather to Sample. The leather is very pale but not white (and not grey).

I bought the car privately in March 2013 from a mature Doctor (bit of a cliché, but he was and it's on the V5) who purchased it from 911 Virgin. I bought it with 59k and it turned 65,000 in 2017 so I have done about 5,500 miles during my ownership.

It's spent most of the last 5 years cosseted in my garage under a cover (the previous owner also kept it garaged as a second car).

I have the build sheets showing the full spec and options prices. Some of the highlights are:

99: Leather to Sample - £846.00
XSC: Porsche Crest Embossed Headrests - £88.00
XLF: Sport Exhaust System – £988.00
P16: PCM Navigation System - £1,379.00
P74: Litronic Lighting System - £533.00
635: Rear Parking Assistance - £277.00
454: Cruise Control - £250.00
692: CDC-4 CD Autochanger (6 Disc) - £293
P11: Self-Dimming Inner/Outer Rear View Mirror & Rain Sensor - £300.00
Electric Memory Seats

Continental SportContact2's all round.

During my ownership I have replaced both condenser rads as the air con stopped blowing cold. It's now ice cold. One of the cooling rads was also replaced as there was a very slight leak.

It's in great condition and the contrast of the pale leather against the Midnight Blue coachwork looks great, and it certainly drives as it should!

At the risk of tempting fate, it is absolutely dry as a bone underneath with no leaks whatsoever (I believe the Tiptronic versions did not suffer as much as the manual models with the IMS & RMS issues).

I feel it's around £24,500 but if anyone would like to come and see it and suggest otherwise I'm happy to listen to sensible offers.

Please PM me for further info

Attachments

• optimized_36_129.jpg
    optimized_36_129.jpg
    664.1 KB · Views: 3,218
  • optimized_29a_158.jpg
    optimized_29a_158.jpg
    860.6 KB · Views: 3,218
Looks stunning, great colour combo. Given the low mileage seems well priced to me.

Good luck :thumb:

Beautiful colour , interior colour suits it too , although I'm not usually keen on the light shade of leather ...

Looks immaculate inside ...
GLWTS ....

Great looking car, in good order, love the colour combo too. Priced spot on IMO, GLWTS. I can't see it hanging around for long. :thumbs:

That's lovely. Haven't seen a silver grey interior on a 996 before and it really suits it.

Priced well. Possibly not the best time of year to sell a weekend car but am sure it'll sell quickly.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back