Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Interesting project for sale...

Oh dear.... ghastly.

Full nut and bolt rebuild except all the suspension and as you say the bumpers are left on. Horrible side skirts and copy bumpers and I'll wager it's running on huge spacers which will make the drive and feel of it unrecognisable as a 911.

They've even painted over the engine lid pull handle.

I hope the market comes crashing down soon so jokers like these move onto some other "investment" dealing. I'm sick of looking at abominations for sale at stupid prices.

Are there really people out there with £60k who would consider something like that.

Oh that's wound me right up that has.
:frustrated: :grin:

ETA - Ok so maybe they will renew suspension after paint. Or maybe it's already on and getting some nice overspray on it. :wink:

...it was the first photo that caught my attention, it quickly went downhill from there!

Sorry to have wound you up Marky911 and I suspect there are people out there with cashed in pension funds burning a hole on their bank accounts who may well be duped into this 'investment' :hand:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back