Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 991 (pics)

is there any mechanical negativity surrounding this car yet, like the old ims chestnut with the 996 etc,?

or is that all now put to bed?

nice car, not for me, but definitely nice. :thumb:

blackram said:
......that should of course read 'heart over head' and a little gently-applied persuasion! Sorry! although it sounds as though you're not! Also I haven't had the issue of my car going into any 'sleep mode' yet only because I haven't left it parked up in the garage for long enough :D

HA!! The purchase of your 991 certainly did not help matters, BlackRam. I was simply not strong enough to resist the temptation. (And I'm happier for it)!

:thumb: :D

Palladium said:
is there any mechanical negativity surrounding this car yet, like the old ims chestnut with the 996 etc,?

or is that all now put to bed?

nice car, not for me, but definitely nice. :thumb:

In short - No. To my knowledge, there are no "Red-Flags" when it comes to the 991, all previous known problems are well and truly resolved.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back