Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Techart springs

thanks Weebz and Roocat we have our three.

:thumb:

If there are any more you better be quick as i will get on to Tech 9 to sort payment and sending over the details, i am guessing we will phone them through.

Cheers for organising Finn :thumb:

Morning Guys i have spoken to Phil this morning and placed my order which was a little cheaper than i though and came out at £349.13 per set. If you give him a ring with your payment details (sorry needs to to be debit not credit to get this price), chassis number and home address he will put them through early next week once we have all confirmed our details. When you ring just ask for Phil and let him know that you are part of the group buy form 911uk, contact details below:

Phil Hindley
Managing Director
Tel :- +44 (0) 151 4255 911

Weebz and Roocat, Phil has you names so just let him know when you ring, but if others want to join Phil knows that there maybe more so just let him know you are part of the forum group buy, but be quick the cut off is early next week. :thumb:

Thefinn said:
Just an update for the group, Phil has closed the deal now and is processing today as we had one more join. So we should all see our new springs soon.

Cheers lads :thumb:

Too late for one more?

TheCock said:
Thefinn said:
Just an update for the group, Phil has closed the deal now and is processing today as we had one more join. So we should all see our new springs soon.

Cheers lads :thumb:

Too late for one more?

I'd suggest calling Phil up directly :thumb:

Thefinn said:
Yep give Phil a ring you might be lucky if they haven't been shipped to him yet

All done - picked up my spacers at the same time - thanks for organising the discount.

Would be great to have some photos posted of before and after fitment.

As an aside does anyone know what options Porsche offer for retrospective lowering (dreaded restrictive Porsche Warranty strikes again)?

squelch said:

As an aside does anyone know what options Porsche offer for retrospective lowering (dreaded restrictive Porsche Warranty strikes again)?

If you are talking about your GTS, isn't that lower than a 4S anyway by 10mm?
(which I know is 10mm lower than a non S)
Didn't the GTS have some sort of supersport option as standard which was lower still?

rhino-man said:
squelch said:

If you are talking about your GTS, isn't that lower than a 4S anyway by 10mm?
(which I know is 10mm lower than a non S)
Didn't the GTS have some sort of supersport option as standard which was lower still?

Just read a GTS review and the springs and anti-rollbars are different on the GTS to the 4S but the PASM dampers the same, it didn't mention of the GTS was lower though, if it is it would work for me.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back